DescriptionProjects´ references and titles:
- ESR 1: Modeling spin transport and control in devices of graphene and other 2D crystals; at the International Iberian Nanotecnology Laboratory (INL)
- ESR 2: DFT calculations for graphene and other 2D crystals: defects, adsorbants and spin-proximity; at the International Iberian Nanotecnology Laboratory (INL)
- ESR 3: Intrinsic magnetism in graphene and its control using molecular doping and electric field effect; at the University of Manchester
- ESR 4: Graphene-based hybrid devices for spintronics; at theUniversity of Manchester
- ESR 5: Spin-orbit coupling in graphene layers on heavy atom substrates; at the Centro Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)
- ESR 6: Spin-Orbit coupling and spin relaxation in graphene and dichalcogenides; at theCentro Superior de Investigaciones Científicas (CSIC)
- ESR 7: Integration of graphene (and other 2D crystals) devices with ferromagnetic insulators and magnetism in graphene CIC-NANOGUNE
- ESR 8: Control of spin injection and spin transport in graphene and other 2D crystals by molecular decoration; at CIC-NANOGUNE
- ESR 9: Spin states and relaxation in graphene quantum devices; at the RWTH Aachen
- ESR 10: Spin transport and spin dynamics in optimized graphene devices; at the University of Groningen
- ESR 11: Ferromagnetic proximity effect in graphene spin valves; at the University of Groningen
- ER 1: Exchange and spin-orbit effects; at the CNRS
- ER 2: Fabrication of spin-injection layers on graphene; at AMO-GMBH
- ER 3: Fabrication of graphene nanodevices for studying spin physics; at RWTH Aachen
- ER 4: Synthesis and transfer of graphene films suitable for spintronic applications; at GRAPHENEA.
How to apply
Applications, including a CV and a letter of intent, indicating the project reference should be sent to SPINOGRAPH@INL.INT, no later than 15 September 2013.
Information enquires concerning eligibility, positions and projects, can also be sent to SPINOGRAPH@INL.INT
Nr of positions available : 15
Research FieldsPhysics - Computational physics
Career StageEarly stage researcher or 0-4 yrs (Post graduate)
Experienced researcher or 4-10 yrs (Post-Doc)
Research ProfileFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
BenefitsThe recruited researchers will participate in challenging and exciting projects in the forefront of research on Spintronics in Graphene and benefit from several network wide Schools, workshops and specific training courses.
We are looking for bright and motivated individuals with a degree in Physics (or related discipline) and the will to excel in a highly competitive environment. Attractive salary conditions will be provided.